Friday, September 9, 2011

First Blog Entry! My First Trip to ULTA!!

Hey Everyone!  So thanks for reading the first blog entry for "The Queen."  Hopefully I stay on top of it like my fellow make up guru colleagues and keep everyone up to date.  I do know for sure.  If I go missing on YouTube.  Chances are you will be at least updated on here with what's going on.  Seeing that I could write out what's up.  

So to Ulta.  I love it!  When I first walked in.  They had an amazing sale on Too Face Eyeshadow Insurance.. $9.  So that from the beginning was like.  WOW  I'm going to love this place.  Then they had Dermalogica.  What we use at the spa here at MCC.  So I was ecstatic to see that.  


Here are some photos of my trip to Ulta!  Hope everyone is doing well.  

Much Love,


Mark







No comments:

Post a Comment